We courteously invite you to participate in Hangzhou International Conference on Biomaterials，Bio-Design and Manufacturing (BDMC2018) in conjunction with H2020 BAMOS Project 2018 Meeting, which will be held in Hangzhou, China during August 26-28, 2018.
Bio-Design and Manufacturing (BDM), launched in 2018 by Springer and Zhejiang University Press, reports new research, new technology and new applications in the field of biomanufacturing, especially 3D bioprinting. As an interdisciplinary field, this journal covers the following topics:
- Novel additive manufacturing mechatronic systems, in particular, 3D bioprinting platforms
- Biomaterials and formulation of novel “bioinks” for tissue-specific applications
- Engineering tissues and organs in vitro and in vivo
- Design and fabrication of organ-on-a-chip, disease models, bioreactors, and medical and diagnostic devices
- Design of therapeutic products, cellular products, and macromolecular products
BAMOS (Biomaterials and Additive Manufacturing: Osteochondral Scaffold innovation) project is funded under the Research and Innovation Staff Exchanges (RISE) action (H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions), which supports short-term mobility of research and innovation staff at all career levels. BAMOS will develop new materials and additive manufacturing technologies for the fabrication of custom-tailored osteochondral scaffolds. The new technologies will undergo full pre-clinical evaluation in order that the scaffolds are able to enter clinical trial after the project.
We look forward to seeing you at Hangzhou, on August 26-28!
Dr. Huayong Yang
Academician, Chinese Academy of Engineering
Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Zhejiang University
Dr. Zhanfeng Cui
Fellow, Royal Academy of Engineering
Professor, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford